All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Sunday, April 6, 2014

More to follow later (update)

The other night while going through cards to send off to people I gave my youngest a base card to hold. Well he's usually pretty good holding it and waving it and carrying it around. Well not this time. After 5 or so minutes of being perfect with it he tried to hold it on both sides with one hand and shown below is what happened. I just had to laugh and go oh well it's just a card.
  
He also gets excited for mail when he sees an envelope from ebay. I think I have a future buddy in card collecting in my soon to be 2 yr old. My older son is still a work in progress. 

Well hopefully this is the only casualty from my youngest with the cards.

SCORE the Mets Reds game is the free MLB.TV game of the day.  Looks I'll be watching it till T-ball practice.


1 comment:

  1. I love it -- get him started early!

    Hopefully, that card won't be the way that the Brewers season turns out.

    ReplyDelete