All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lets Make a Trade

Ok guys and gals lets make a trade or trades.  

I have Allen & Ginter, Triple Threads, Series 1,  Prizm, and Gypsy Queen available in my trade bait. Some are autos, relics, minis, and inserts.  I'm still in the process of adding to my trade bait so if you don't see it just ask and I may have it.  

I collect all things Mets and I'm trying to complete the 2013 Triple Threads Amethyst parallel set.  The cards I need can be found on the right hand side under my wants list for the Amethyst set.

Just added some more stuff to my trade bait link which you can CLICK HERE or find on the right hand side of my blog.  I also have 2009 Allen and Ginter base and minis available and 2013 Series 1 and some inserts and minis available in addition to what is showing in my trade bait link.  Once again if you don't see just ask and I'm still in the process of adding to my trade bait links.

Well I was hoping to be asleep by now, but the Mets did it to me again and went extra innings for the second night in a row with the Angels.  So I stayed up late to listen to it on MLB at bat lite with hopefully a different outcome.  Well the outcome was different and it only took 13 innings with the Mets winning on the HR of Anthony Recker in the top of the 13th.  Well the Mets pen had to face the top of the order in the bottom of the 13th including Mike Trout with 2 outs.  Well Trout lined out to 1st and thats the ballgame. PHEW!!!  Congrats John Lannan on your first win as a Met.

Well I didn't know what card to feature tonight. I decided on a Derek Jeter green series 1,  yes a Yankee is gracing my page as a Mets fan and probably only this once will that happen unless I feature this card again or another Jeter I stumble upon.  Well let me explain why.  The reason is he was born in the same town that I was born and raised in and that town is Pequannock, NJ.  Yes my claim to fame is Derek Jeter was born in my hometown and hospital I was and so was Jason Biggs the actor and yes he's the pie f@$ker.  I don't know you decide for yourself who the bigger claim to fame is and let me know by commenting.







LETS GO METS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm interested in a few of the cards on your trade bait list. Shoot me an email (MWLarko at gmail dot com) and we'll work something out. I'm sure I have a healthy stack of Mets cards that I can send your way.

    ReplyDelete