All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, April 18, 2014

Just a quick update

Today was a busy day out with the family shopping for clothes and such for the little guys. 

Well I did manage to sneak in a snipe bid an win an auction thanks to the eBay mobile app. When we arrived home I had to envelopes waiting in the mail box for me one was from eBay auction win and the other was a trade package from Jeff over at 2 by 3 Heroes. The eBay auction was a .99 cent win of '14 Gypsy Queen jersey card of Dillon Gee. The other package from Jeff was pretty sweet and I'll show some of what he sent later today when I have time to snap some pictures of the goods. I was very pleasantly surprised by what he added in addition to what I knew I was getting. 

Well it was a slow day in baseball and the Mets start a big home stand against the divisional rival Braves Friday. 

Here is a card I picked up multiples of earlier this year. Noah Syndergaard will probably be called up this May or June going the route of Harvey and Wheeler. He was part of the package with D'arnaud that sent Dickey and Thole to the Blue Jays. Still a big fan of Dickey an hope he can get back to his winning form. 



No comments:

Post a Comment