All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Quick Update

Well I have been busy at work again, but this time on COMC instead of eBay.  I used my store credit from COMC from the past 2 days that I earned and picked up 21 cards that I needed fore a set.  I also won a lot of 37 cards on eBay for the set that I'm looking to complete for a steal of $15 shipped.  I now have about 65 cards and only need 35 more from '13 Triple Threads Amethyst parallel to complete the base set.  So you can check out my link to the right to see which cards I need from the set and hopefully you reach out to me for a trade.  Hopefully COMC keeps their work for store credit coming so I can complete the set with spending little to none of my cash.

This guy is falling asleep while typing this post being I just got home from work about an hour ago.  Sorry for any incorrect spelling and grammar use.

I'm also hoping to take a look at the trade package I received, but I dont know if I will have the time once I wakeup.  Definitely will look at it tomorrow when I have more time.

Lets Go Mets!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the head bobs are happening with the nasty repeat of a held key and such a short post, but this guy is exhausted.  Here is a Sterling Ruby auto of LJ Mazzilli the son of Lee Mazzilli.

No comments:

Post a Comment