All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, April 25, 2014

I Can't Believe It

HWhile flipping through eBay looking at cards it dawned on me too check out a particular card or cards of a certain player. I went ahead and looked just to see what was out their and not too much. So I went flipping through my sports card album to see if I had the player and I do not. I could swear I picked up an auto of Jenrry Mejia earlier this year. Maybe I forgot to add it to my album or maybe I didn't pick one up at all. Oh well looks like another purchase on eBay may be in store. I'll have to check my collection before I indulge though. Hopefully it was just an oversight on my part. 

Well the Mets are above .500 and took 3 of 4 from the Cards so that's a good thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment