All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Just a Quick One and Trade Package

Just a quick post before heading off to work.  After looking through my Sports Card Album it looks like I may be a PC'er of Jedd Gyorko and Stedman Bailey being I have 9 and 13 autos of each respectively.  I guess I can always add more if I find some good deals on their cards while on the search for Mets stuff.

I also received a trade package in the mail today from The Dutch Card Guy, but haven't had a chance too look at it yet.  All I know is that its pretty packed.  More will follow on this in the coming days.

Well tonight Jon Niese takes the mound for the second place Mets in Philly.  Well here's a card I picked up a few years for under a buck of tonight's starter.  I guess I could of featured David Wright being he has some pretty career numbers against Cole Hamels and at Citizens Bank Ballpark.  His OPS against Hamels is 1.055 and it is .920 at Citizens. Lets hope he breaks out and hits some long balls in this short 2 game series.



No comments:

Post a Comment