All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dear Blog Gods

Dear Blog Gods or the Powers that be,

Why all of a sudden out of nowhere are my posts taking hours to reflect on blog rolls and reading lists, even my own is taking that long. This is really frustrating. Everything has been working good the past few weeks everything has posted normally until now. Now everything is taking hours to show up. So much for wonderful technology that works. Hopefully this is just a hiccup and will resolve it self over the coming days and not weeks unlike last time. So if you see some posts and timestamps that don't make sense now you know why. For example This morning at 7am I posted an entry and it didn't show up on my reading list until 4pm and then I posted one about 630pm and it's now almost 10pm and that one still hasn't shown up, but they are on my blog. I guess if you're a frequent reader you'll see the post anyways. 

A Concerned Blogger

Keith

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it can be a pain in the butt. If you're posting things live (not scheduled)... just keep editing and reposting until you see it appear in your blogroll. Sometimes I need to repost it three or four times before it shows up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried one time for 45 mins an gave up. It'll prob correct itself like last time. Hopefully

      Delete
  2. It sounds odd but make sure to add yourself to your blogroll. It helps link blogrolls and makes posts show up better. At least it used to when I used to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've done that. I use to be able to just reads myself to my reading list an it would show instantly. Last night I posted an it took about 10 mins to show. Hopefully it's just a hiccup

      Delete