All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lots of Catching Up to Do

Well the title pretty sums up this short post.  Still have a trade package to go through and will probably have another one tomorrow or the next day delivered along with some eBay mail and a COMC package too.  At least tonight is my last nights work until Sunday night so I should be able to get caught up over my weekend.  I did get out my trade package today like I said so that is one good thing.

Well maybe if I get some time this evening I'll post again with something of a little substance.

It look like the bug is back again where my posts take hours to show up in reading lists and blog rolls.  I still haven't figured out why this occurs, but it is frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment