All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Just my Two cents

Well I believed I touched on this topic awhile ago briefly in another post.  The Mets have Ike Davis & Lucas Duda for 1B with Duda being the starter this year after an abysmal year by Davis. Well Duda seems to be hitting the ball fairly well this year and Davis seems to be better than last year at the plate.

Davis is a better defensive 1B than Duda and both have struggled with the bat in prior years. Id like to see Davis get more playing time and take back the starting job from Duda.  With the injuries to the OF I wonder if they'll move Duda into left or right at times to let Davis play. 
This should get interesting as the season unfolds. 

My votes for Ike. Who do you think should start?

Here is a Duda Triple Threads that I picked up a year or two ago pretty cheap. 





1 comment: