All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Busy Busy Day, Baseball and Sports Related

Today was a busy day.  Our oldest had his Easter party at preschool and then the wife and I had a long long long overdue date night.  I think its been over a year that it was just the two of us.  So after taking the boys to their grandma's for the evening we jetted off to dinner and a movie.

Well after eating dinner we had some time to kill before the movie and decided to head on over to Target to pickup Easter candy and so goodies from the Easter bunny.  While their I wondered over to the card aisle and pondered picking up some blaster boxes for a good 5 minutes while the wife patiently waited.  I was going to get each of the boys a blaster box, but decided against it being they are a little young yet.  I know I know your asking well did you at least get yourself a box and the answer to that question is I did not.  The reason being is I have been busy on eBay the past few days and are currently watching a few auctions ending in the next day or two.  So I decided not too. Hence the name of the post.

The movie the wife decided on was Draft Day.  She had her choices narrowed down to that one and Captain America 2 but ultimately chose Draft Day.  The movie was good and I won't ruin it for anyone.  But man too be in that kind of position I wouldn't know what to think.

Well my eBay purchases and watches consist of Mets autos and relics and a special surprise that will be revealed at a later time.  I've been cherry picking some of the new 2014 Gypsy Queen Mets autos and relics and have not spent more than 5 bucks on a single item other than the one special item.  I also picked up an museum auto of D'arnaud for real cheap too via a best offer that was probably the best experience with that feature on eBay.  Now only if all sellers could be like that seller.

Well after staying up late to catch the end of the Mets Angels game I'm going to bed after that debacle.  Lets just say extra innings bases loaded hit-by-pitch.  If it's any consolation it was the pitchers first career hit by pitch.  Oh well they hung with the Angels and the prodigy of Mike Trout.

Good Night and LETS GO METS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment