All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's with the mail

Ok last week I kinda went on a buying spree on eBay. I think I purchased 8 or so cards with most of them being paid for at one time an one or two single pay items. Well the grouping of 6 that was paid for some were in California, Florida, Ohio, Illinois, an Pennsylvania. I believe four were mailed the same day and the others the next day. Anyone care to take a guess which cards arrived first?  It was the 2 from California from 2 different buyers. Even though 2 of the other states are bordering states to my home state. Kinda crazy if you ask me.

Well the Mets won again and are another game closer to their 90 win goal. So in honor of Kirk Nieuwenheis getting called up to fill in for injuries and going 3 for 5 with a HR and 3 RBIs here is a 2013 Triple Threads /10. Sorry for the glare on the picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment