All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Haves, Wants, and other Ramblings

Quick post before the oldest's T-ball practice.

Ok Guys, I added a link to sets I'd like to complete.  As of right now the only one I'm shooting for is the 2013 Triple Threads Amethyst.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well I have 2009 Allen & Ginter's base along with mini's that I can trade.  I also have 2013 Topps Series 1 base and inserts/variations available too. If you know of anyone that needs the above cards send them my way or let me know and I'll reach out to them.

Also check out my trade bait for some other cards from Triple Threads, Ginter, Series 1, and Prizm.

Now for the other ramblings.(It'll be quick)

The Mets need to cut down on their strikeouts per inning.  I believe they are averaging right around 1.5 strikeouts per inning which is way too high.  Also,  I do not believe the Braves and Mets are as bad as they looked at last nights game.  Well every team can can look like a contender or a pretender just look at the Marlins through the first week.

Well here is an old timer Mets player in Ed Kranepool.  To date he is the only player in the Mets organization to start and play his entire career with the Mets.  His signed on in 1962 and retired after the 1979 season and was also the Mets all time hits leader until David Wright passed him.  Hopefully we can add one more to a career Mets player in David Wright one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment