All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, April 4, 2014

Random Thoughts and Trade bait

Well the Mets are 0-3 after the first series against the Nationals.  This is the first time since 2005 they have lost the first 3 games and the first time in 17 years they have lost the first 3 at home.  Was hoping to at least get one win in the series with those kind of stats, but today starts a new series against the Reds, lets hope for the sweep.  Wait, too optimistic I'll take one win so I can finally Start the countdown on games left to 90 wins on the right hand side.  At least it looks like they may be able to score some runs this year unlike years past.

I stumbled across 2x3 heroes and saw he was having a contest first to post and email him to claim some UD Starquest cards and you had to send him something of his wants list in return and saw a Jose Reyes was part of it an jumped at the chance.  At first I just had a common want, but then I saw some more stuff he needed that I had and happily packaged them up too.  For $30 a Week Habit I saw he needed some 09 ginter and I have a bunch I sent some his way too. Now that I sent out my first two packages today to the bloggers of 2x3 heroes and $30 a Week Habit.  I hope they like what they get and if I get anything in return I will share on my blog.

For those wondering I collect the NY Mets both current and past and Jedd Gyorko of the San Diego Padres for baseball.  I also collect WVU players such as Geno Smith, Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey, and Bruce Irvin.  Those are the guys I have autos of but their are other guys out their I don't such as Marc Bulger, Anthony Becht, Jeff Hostetler etc..  I also keep an eye out for some NY Giants the football team or to be correct the New York Football Giants.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment