All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Monday, August 18, 2014

18 and Counting

With a title like that you probably didn't know what to expect, but I only need 18 more cards of the 2013 Triple Threads Amethyst parallel to complete the base set.

When I was typing the title I almost typed 18 and Life which was a song by Skid Row back in the late 80's.  They also hail from New Jersey.  So here's a little Sebastian Bach and Skid Rows 18 and Life for your listening pleasure if you so choose. 


Well I had some free time to go through my cards quickly, so I had to prioritize what I did.  I didn't spend as much time as I needed or wanted too, but hopefully in the near future that will all change.  I spent most of my time compiling some trade packages that I have in the works.  I also spent some time going through the 2013 Triple Threads Amethyst base set that I'm trying to complete to see what all I still need.  I only need 18 cards to complete the 100 card set so that is the reason for the title.  I've been watching eBay to see if I can come across some lots, but not too much is out there in that regard.  You can see which cards I need to complete the set from my blog or you can click here.  I don't think I'll be busting any boxes of the 2014 version anytime soon.  I'll probably just try to cherry pick some of the auto and relic cards.

Life's been busy throwing me and the family curves one after another which hopefully pretty soon it decides to hang one and stop all together.

Well the Mets need a power bat to put some runs on the boards, but I don't know who. 

LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment