All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Long Overdue PWE from 2 by 3 Heroes

Well as I mentioned in an earlier post I received a PWE from JediJeff over at 2x3Heroes.com the day before I left for vacation.  Well that day also happened to be my birthday so thanks for the impromptu birthday gift Jeff.

Now lets get to what was in this little beauty.


First off is a Matt Harvey.  He's throwing off a mound after being only 10 months removed from Tommy John surgery.  This concerns me a bit being he his the ace of the rotation and don't want to see any setbacks with his recovery.

Next up is Zack Wheeler who has been pretty good lately.  Maybe its DeGrom getting to him and igniting a little bit of a competition.  Well, Zack got the win tonight against Washington and put them one step closer to their goal and now only sit 7 games out of first in the division.  Hey I can dream can't I.



Next up is Familia who has been pretty stellar in the back end of the bullpen.  Love the reprint Koosman from Archives.  Now just to pick up one of his autos to add to my collection.

















Lastly we have a Ginter mini of Tejada and Ike Davis.  I haven't opened any Ginter since 2009 and don't plan on opening any anytime soon.  I'll pick the inserts and autos off eBay.  I tend to shy away from Ginter being the last time I opened it I busted 4 hobby boxes and couldn't even complete the base set.  So if you need 2009 Ginter hit me up and I'll see if I have what you need.  I hope Ike Davis gets it turned around in Pittsburgh or wherever else he may end up.


 

















 Thanks Jeff for the PWE.

LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment