All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Home Run Apple Rises Again!!!

Yes, cue all the smart ass remarks for that title.


I'm still skimming the blogs and checking Twitter as time allows and should become more active in the very near future.


It has been a busy few months and things have started to settle down finally.  Had two different job changes and a shift change in the past 6 months.  Going from working midnights for almost 9 years and changing to a dayshift job has been an experience.  The family routine got upended on that one. 


Well enough about that.  I'm hoping with working days I'll be able to get back into the hobby some albeit at a snails pace probably.  I have been scanning eBay and keeping my eyes open to see if anything catches my attention.  If only I had unlimited funds.  Its time to start small and ease myself back into this great hobby and hopefully get my kids into collecting cards, but we shall see.


No card postings with this post but hopefully in the coming week or weeks some will be included.


I'm hoping that I can bang out some posts while on breaks or at lunch during the day and grab photos at home in the evening being Little League is starting up. 


Well here's to the 2018 season




LETS GO METS



1 comment: