All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, March 13, 2015

Random Mumblings and Stay Tuned

Who knows where I should start?  Not even I know where I should start this post.  So let's just see where the rambling mumbling jumbling leads to shall we. I may even repeat myself a few times as of recently it seems everything is a blur as busy as I've been. Maybe I'll even include a card or two that I've added to my collection. 

Wel I've received a crap load of mail lately from the blog and ebay world over the past week or so.  Rest assured all the mail I received has been accounted for and I've reached out to the senders to say that I received the packages. I've even snapped the photos necessary to post bout what I received. Now it's just finding time to come up with posts and getting them typed up which will probably take awhile with the unseasonably warm temperatures we're having at the moment being the kids will want to be outside a bunch. Plus I working a crap ton of hours at work too. 

I also need to find time to send some mail out to a couple of bloggers. Unfortunately that may take some time due to the same reasons listed above and I apologize for that. 

I did complete a set recently via COMC that I will find time to post about and show off but still have to place those cards in their approriate pockets in said album.

Like I said I received multiple ebay packages and trade packages that I've taken pictures of. I'm just trying to find the time to post about them. 

Definitely busy at work and haven't had much time to post. I've been working on average 60 plus hours a week so that  has been cutting into my posting time but it also gives me extra cash to spend on ebay for my collection and or tradebait and potential prize giveaways for contests. 

Well before I wrap this post up I got some goods that I'll be giving away in the near future as part of a contest. Hopefully I'll be able to get it in the next week or so. As of now I've got some High Tek an Bowman Autos that will be used as a prize or prizes and who knows what else I'll find too. 

Here is a card I picked up on ebay of the Mets top pitching prospect in Noah  Syndergaard and Rafel Montero. Montero saw some time in the bigs last year as he was called up a few times to start a few games.  He has the potential to be a starter but with the log jam of arms the mets have at that position it'll be interesting to see what happens and if he ends up in the pen.  Syndergaard will start the year off in Triple A and probably get a call midsummer I'd imagine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment