All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, March 20, 2015

It's the Best Time of the Year

This time of the year is the best.  

The weather is breaking an becoming nicer for some of us. Opening Day is right around the corner and March Madness is going on to hold us over till then. 

I haven't caught much of the Tourney so far being work is keeping me busy to the tune of 60 plus hours a week. Add on top of that most of those hours are between 5:30pm and 6:00am. So it's basically go home sleep get up spend a little bit of time with the wife an kids and off to work I go. 

I was able to catch the end of the WVU game. Thankfully they won after the black eyes the Big 12 took yesterday with Baylor and Iowa State going down. Currently debating if I'm going in tonight or tomorrow sometime for work. May take the night off an spend it with the family and try to catch some of the Madness. Well my one bracket has gone down the shitter as I picked Iowa State to  go pretty far an we all know how that worked out. 

Wondering who this years Cinderella team will be. 

Well in honor of March Madness and the WVU win here is Bob Huggins or Huggy Bear UD auto out of 60. 


LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

and

LETS GO METS!!!

Looks like the Mets are hitting in spring training hopefully that continues into the regular season. And hopefully they can find an arm to replace Wheeler. 

I know I said stay tuned for a contest or giveaway. I'm leaning towards a giveaway with the crazy work hours an schedule but just don't know how fast I could get the winnings out being by the time I awake the post office is usually closed


No comments:

Post a Comment