All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Triple Threads Release Day

Today saw the release of '14 Triple Threads which is probably my favorite Topps product.  The only issue is the cost of the boxes.  I have opened two boxes in the past, but will probably pick up singles as they hit eBay do to the Mets don't have too many in this years release.  I will one day bust a case of this some stuff  somehow by myself.  I would like to chase one or both of the All Star Game cards of Harvey and Wright, but that may take awhile.

My only gripe for Triple Threads is the sticker autos on a high end product.

Hopefully with David Wright shutdown for the year he can sign some cards and get my redemption done that I've been waiting for a few months from a product that came out last year.

Well here is a Kirk Nieuwenhuis /10 that I picked up for cheap.  Sorry for the dark and crummy picture.  I guess I need to retake this one too. 

Here Is a Jedd Gyorko /10 also from Triple Threads

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!

and

LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment