All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, May 8, 2015

Another eBay Pickup

Quick post today. 

Still working a ton and haven't had much time for cards. It'll probably continue like that for the foreseeable future too. I need to do some projects around the house being the weather has finally broke. In doing so and working so much that means I have to make a sacrifice somewhere and unfortunately that means my cards and acquisitions of cards will suffer. My days pretty much consist of sleep house projects work and tee ball games in no particular order.  I'll still read the blogs everyday and post when I have time. I also think a majority of this summer is spoken for with plans an vacations too. 

Now I still have a few cards in the pipeline from ebay to show and continually browse ebay very quickly when time allows to see if I can score any deals. Pretty much lately the deals have been pretty few and far between in the Mets stuff. The card that I chose for this post is an on card auto that I picked up shortly after the realse of this years Gypsy Queen. If I remember correctly this is the silver framed parrallel number out of 50.   I can say so far Juan Lagares is living up to his Gold Glove award for CF and has made some pretty sweet plays so far this year. Here's the card in all its glory and I think it only set me back about 10 bucks shipped and I believe this is only his second certified auto and the first being out of this years series 1. 
I like gypsy queen as a set but hate how the SPs are mixed in with the base set. I wish they would go along the likes of archives and put the SPs at the end of the base set. Jury is still out on this years set of ill chase it or not being I haven't seen a single base card in person. 

LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE

4 comments:

  1. Always time for cards! Make sacrifices Keith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually do it while working or at work is when I search or look for cards

      Delete
  2. I love the look of his signature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. At least it's not a scribble and you can at lear make at his first name

      Delete