All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, April 24, 2015

Thanks Off Hiatus

Been busy with work and it looks like that'll continue for a good bit longer and add in T-ball practices and games and just general life stuff I rarely have much free time. At least I have MLB at bat lite that I can listen to the games to pass some of the time while I'm slaving away at night working. 


I've been so busy that I forgot to post this and snap some quick photos of what the wonderful Tony from Off Hiatus sent my way about a month or so ago.  He knocked off every one of my base needs from the 2012 archives set needs and knocked off 4 or 5 of the SPs as well. I was hoping one of those was the Bryce Harper but no such luck.  Thanks Tony and I apologize again and will try to find some Brewers stuff to send your way. 

Check out my set needs via the link to the right. Or if your too lazy to move your mouse pointer over that way you can CLICK HERE instead if you wish. I still need to update it with the custom minis I plan on chasing from Munnatawket Minis   

UPDATE UPDAT UPDATE
Being this post somehow got lost or shuffled to the back burner by everything from work and life happenings to running the contest. I figured I'd include that I was up the other night till about 3am getting packages together for the contest winners and some other packages that I told people that id be sending their way. So be on the lookout for packages late next week or by the beginning of the following week. I plan on making a postal run Thursday at the latest being I should have some free to head over that way. All in all I believe I have 7 packages to be sent out all across North America from the East coast to the West Coast and from Tecas to Canada and  some points in between. 

Well what's a post without a card. Here is 2014 Tribute auto of the latest Mets pitcher to go under the knife for Tommy John surgery. I picked this card up about a month ago for pretty cheap and having been keeping an eye out to see if I can get some deals on his and other Mets players too. I think I will be staying away from this years tribute with the debacle that they've had with auto'd smudging and smearing.

Also I'm kind of hesitant to post on the blog being the Mets have an Amazin win streak going on and are heading cross town this weekend to play the Yankees. I was excited this year being I thought the Mets would compete but I'll take this being they're exceeding my expectations and giving themselves a nice cushion amongst the other NL East teams to weather the storms of a long season. I'm just glad they finally have some depth to ride out the injury bug unlike years past. 

LETS GO METS

1 comment: