All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wine, Dine, and 69...more to go

Sorry it's been a busy few days and not much time to post. Hopefully that changes in the next few days being I have a trade envelope to show off.

Figured I'd put a catchy title out there for the Mets countdown to 90 mins with only 69 more to go. Pretty happy with the way the season has been going except for how the bats can just go cold or can't get runs across when they do hit. 

Well should be adding more trade bait in the next day or two. In the mean time go check out my trade bait here.

Well I guess I should show off a card and I've deceided to show one off of my trade bait. So if you know a Reds fan point them in my direction. Here's a 2013 Triple Threads of Cingrani

1 comment: