All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mail Day

Well I have sometime to post about the PWE that showed up in my mailbox last Thursday or Friday from Tony over at Off Hiatus Baseball.  At first it kind of threw me off guard then I remembered he ran a contest a week or two ago to celebrate post 100 and I was one of the winners.  So without further ado here is my choice from his treasure chest.  A 2014 Turkey Red Harvey and he threw in a d'Arnaud from the same set too.  Hopefully these two will become quite the battery next year. 
Thanks Tony





















Well the 4 game Subway Series begins tonight with the Mets heading across town to face the Yankees for two games and then two more games at Citi Field. Hopefully the Mets can carry some momentum from yesterdays game thru these 4 games an get the sweep and  back above .500. 

Also I am looking for 2013 Triple Threads Amethyst(/650 or /675 can't remember the exact numbering) cards to complete the set and only need 38 more.  So if you have any or know of anyone that has any point them in my direction.  You can see which ones I need HERE and the list is updated to reflect an eBay an COMC purchase.

LETS GO METS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment