All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Six in a Row

Well that's six in a row against the Yankee's after tonight's win. 

Now the Subway Series heads on over to Citi Field where I'm can almost guarantee the homeruns will be drastically cut or void all together, unlike the short porches of Yankee Stadium.  Let's just hope the Mets bats continue to stay hot and the starting pitchers get back on track.

Well I've been somewhat busy on eBay picking up some cards that I've been keeping an eye out for and have scored some pretty good deals on them too.  I'll share them as I receive them in the mail.

Well short post tonight, but hopefully the Teufel Shuffle keeps the Mets winning and hot bats alive for a little bit longer.


1 comment:

  1. Now if you'll be so kind as to beat the Giants when they pass through....

    ReplyDelete