All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Quick Update

Well haven't been blogging(reading or posting) much the past few days being my mom is in from out of state. I have a brief moment now so I figured I'd throw up a quick post.

Also, Jonathan has been actually fielding some balls hit his way in the past few tee ball games. Now if we can only get him to hit the ball hard like he does at home or at practice in a game all will be good. I'm not complaining though being he is only 4 yrs old and has another year or two playing tee ball to develop. He actually hits better with being pitched a ball than off a tee.

Well the Mets beat the Nationals to inch back closer to .500 and I have received 2 out of 3 from my recent eBay purchases.  It's hard to believe the season is already a quarter plus gone already.  Well it looks like the NL East may be a battle all year between all the teams in the division. 

Well here is one if the cards I just got in the past day or two, a 2014 Museum Ike Davis Jumbo Jersey /35. I picked this up for just over 4 bucks including shipping. Yes I know he is no longer on the Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment