All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, May 2, 2014

Not enough time in the day

I thought today I might have time to go thru my two trade packages that I have received, but I still didn't get time to view the loot.  Hopefully, tomorrow I will at least be able to review the goods and make a post about it and then sometime next week give each one its own rightful post. 

Well today saw the MacBook Super Drive(CD drive) crap out and not want to read any disc.  Anyone know where to buy an internal one?  I took ours out too make sure the little guy did drop anything in it and its clear.  I'm half tempted to buy an external one being we rarely use it unless it's for photo's from the boys past photos. 

Well lets make this a little baseball related by showing off a card or two.  Here is my other Dickey card that I picked up for under 15 bucks I believe and I absolutely love the game used patch covered in clay below.    The other two cards I'm showing off are of Jedd Gyorko.  I guess someone changed their signature for the better compared to their 1st card signings.  The Gyorko on the left is a 2011 Bowman Chrome and the one right is a 2013 Topps Chrome Auto Variation.  I don't recall what I paid for the Bowman and the Topps was a redemption card for around 2 or 3 bucks.





























No comments:

Post a Comment