All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Box Break Part 2

Here are the results from my box break of '14 Prizm.  I actually busted two boxes of Prizm.  Sorry for any typos and/or grammatical errors as I have been up for way to long with very little sleep while typing this post.  The Mets players are all due to report today if they have not already so Spring Training is finally upon us.

First up the autos.  Each box promises two autos and at least one on card auto.  You can see that the autos are not too shabby.  With the on card autos being Schoop and Boagrets and the sticker autos being Brandon Phillips and Glen Perkins.

Next up some Prizms.  I probably will keep the Pete Rose for myself even though he did bet on baseball he still is the Hit King. 

Last but not least Matt from Bob Walk threw in this beauty of an auto of ex Mets an Pirates 1B Ike Davis who now resides with the Oakland A's if my mind serves me correctly.
I am busy working a ton of hours here lately and finally had some free time to put a post or two together.  I am also trying to get some packages together for some different bloggers that I have yet to send stuff too and will probably be reaching out in the near future for some address's to send some goods.

Lets Go Mets!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment