All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Random Mumblings and State of the Blog address

Well yesterday was the last Saturday without any baseball games for the next 6 months. Just let that sink in for a moment or two. Our favorite pastime and sport will be upon us shortly as scrimmages have started up already and the first game is today between the Phillies and University of Tampa Spartans and then by midweek all teams will be in full swing.  The Mets kickoff their first spring training game against the Braves on Wednesaday March 4th with Harvey expected to take the rubber for the first time since Tommy John surgery on March 6th. 

Well the past year for the Blog was a blast. It was fun reading and posting and doing some trading and partaking in a group break. I hope to partake in a few more this year. I missed out on the series 1 from Nachos Grande but hope he hosts a few more that I can get in on. 

Hopefully this year I can post more as it seems I fizzled out their towards the end and struggled with some posts. 

Number one priority is to trade trade trade. I had some great trades in the past year but not nearly frequently enough. Isn't that what we blog for to trade.  

I also plan on commenting more than I have because that's one thing that I've lacked. I've read blogs and posts but just never commented. Why I don't know but that's about to change. 

CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST 
I will be doing a contest and/or contests in the near future so keep an eye to THE HOME RUN APPLE. Just haven't decided on the kind yet and what prizes to give away. But rest assured they will be worth it no matter how easy or hard the contest is. I do know that I will probably have some Ginter, High Tek, Chrome, Gypsy Queen, and some other goodies as giveaways. 






1 comment:

  1. Keith, I totally am on the same page as you as far as reading but not commenting. I read every blog in my blog roll, but I comment probably 10% to 15% of the time -- mostly because I don't often have much to add besides, "cool cards!"

    ReplyDelete