All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Quick Update and I Need Your Help

Well guys and girls I've been busy working and acquiring trade bait and goodies. I've also been picking up some cards for my own personal collection too. 

The favor or help I need is who wants to come help me shovel some snow?  You'll be rewarded with beer and cards. You'll only have to help shovel about 8 inches that already has fallen and an additional 2-5 inches that will come today. 

Any takers??  I'm only kidding about helping

Guess it's time to purchase a snowblower or give the little guys a shovel an say get to work. 

The REAL help I need is contest ideas for some upcoming contests I plan on doing. I have some ideas of my own but would like your input too. And who knows maybe if I choose your idea or recommendation you'll be handsomely rewarded.  So thanks in advanced. 

4 comments:

  1. I think a good contest is to see who can send Jeff the most Mantle rookie cards. Winner gets.....some manu relic or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't make people work for it. Simple is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An idea is a card that has a certain serial number? The winner is the one that has that number on a card.

    ReplyDelete