All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Monday, March 23, 2015

Mannatawket Minis

Awhile back I took part in Nachos Grande group break of High Tek and Stadium Club along with the goods from those boxes he threw in some extras. 

Some of those extras were customs minis from his buddy Ryan that I showed off on the post of the goods received. I also commented on Raz's blog about these minis. Ryan reached out to me and sent me some of his crafty custom handy work of the following Mannataket Minis. I plan on trying to acquire this set so if anyone has any extras to trade please let me know. I do know that the set is 90 cards with 14 of those cards numbered. There is also a five card insert set of What Could've Been Had They Gone The Other Way featuring players in unrecgonizable uniforms. Hopefully some of you guys have some extras to trade. 

First up is a pretty cool Santa auto that my youngest loved but the card that really peaked his interest and he kept on wanting to get his hands on was and is the Spiderman card. 


Next up is the creator himself of these wonderful beauties on the top right. 

A little Dirk dressed up in the hometown baseball uni. And some JK Rowling too for all you Potter heads out there. 

Here are some doubles that I've received between the two of them that are available for trade. I may send one of the Kevin James off for an auto if time allows. 

The jewel of the envelope was this beauty numbered to 25. I don't have to explain or describe this beauty. I'll just let the card do the talking. 

Well if your still reading and not drooling congrats and what is wrong with you these cards are amazing. 

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

and 

LETS GO METS



2 comments:

  1. Dude, you'll have to let me know if Kevin James signs if you do in fact send it out. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely let you know if I get it back signed. I'm hoping to get in the mail in the next month or so

      Delete