All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Bit of an Optimist and Need Your Help

Well I cant help but be a bit of an optimist this spring as the Mets are doing quite well and suprisingly hitting the ball well too. They have a surplus of young arms for the starting rotation but not in the bullpen. 

They addressed that concern today by acquiring Jerry Blevins from the Nationals and sent Matt den Dekker in return. I just acquired an auto of his an showed it off the post before last. They also acquired Alex Torres from the Padres for Corey Mazzoni. Here's the card I picked up of den Dekker. 
I still look for the Mets to part with Dillon Gee due to their backlog of young arms at Triple A sometime in the next month or so. 

Now for your help. I'm going to have a contest and will have some set auto prize(s) for sure but was seeing if anyone has an interest in base or Minis as part of the prize. More particularly 2009 Ginter have a bunch of minis an black border minis. Let me know


4 comments:

  1. I think that if you're giving things away in a contest, anything you decide to throw in as a prize is cool. I mean, I'd sure take base and minis because I need them so I'd say, yes sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give away the Mike Trout auto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...........I'll use that as a teaser photo

      Delete