All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, September 12, 2014

Trade: Too Many Verlanders

I reached out to Dennis being I pulled a Verlander relic out of a blaster box of 13 Archives to see if he was interested, which he was.  This was my first time trading with Dennis over at Too Many Verlanders and hopefully the first of many.

Here is just a few of the Giants cards he sent me.  I like the pink Cruz and the Refractor of the lineman.  Too bad Nicks got away because when he was healthy he was a huge upside in our passing game.  I think this may be a long long season for Eli and Victor unfortunately.

Here is a Jedd Gyorko out of 499 that I didn't have in my collection and was happy to add it.
Thanks again Dennis for the trade

After a crazy and wild game between the Mountaineers and Terps the Mountaineers decided to walk off in style and kick a game winner as time experience. Bring on the Sooners. 

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!

and

LETS GO METS  and YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment