All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Saturday, May 2, 2015

I Took it Easy on Them

Well today I had some free time and made it to the post office. So if you live in the following zip codes keep an eye on your mailboxes. 

79407
16933
85338
95119
06390
60856

I've been keeping an eye on ebay trying to acquire some new Mets stuff. I have been able to get some new stuff and have found sound deals on stuff that is a few years old. 

Here's a triple threads from last years set of David Wright that I was able to pick up a few weeks ago for pretty cheap. Curious to see how he performs once he comes back from the DL. I'm hoping his offensive performance can get back on track after two down years. 

LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE

2 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for Mr. Wright. I've always wanted to add his autograph to my collection. It's probably a good time to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good time to buy. Prob be another week before he's back. His autos run right about 20 for the above card I believe that was a month or two back. He signs a bunch so it's almost always available with every release

      Delete