All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Monday, August 11, 2014

2012 Archives Box Break and Trade Teaser

This past Friday I got together with my buddies Micah and Matt from Bob Walk the Plank and busted some boxes of 2012 Archives.  I already busted a box on my own and pulled a Bob Boone Phillies auto and an Ed Kranepool Mets auto.  I do plan on completing the base set and as much of the other sets that I can.

Lets see if my luck could continue into the next box and pull another Mets auto.

Well I ended up beating the odds and ended up pulling my two autos and a jersey relic of Mark Trumbo.  My two autos were Mike Scott in an Astros uniform who ended up being traded to Matt and a Robin Ventura auto in a Mets uni.  My luck did continue with another Mets auto.  Micah had the best pull of the night with a Don Mattingly auto and I can't remember what Matt pulled other than a Cleon Jones auto that I ended up with in a series of trades that ended up in the end to be a BLOCKBUSTER trade. 



 















More to follow on the BLOCKBUSTER trade, but if you want to see what Matt ended up with and a preview with what I got in return head on over to his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment