All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Another eBay pickup

This post was written a few weeks ago, but I decided to give a brief update.

Well the Mets are limping into the playoffs in losing 5 straight and being no hit for the second time this season, which is the first time in history of the franchise that they have been no hit twice in a season.  Also, they had a goal of 90 wins this year.  Well as about 2 plus weeks ago I was saying theyll hit that an maybe even pass it.  After the past week it looks like they may be stuck at 89.

My eBaying has ticked up a bit with a bunch of Mets in releases so there should be some more cards to show off in the near future.  Plus I got the PWE again from Jeff over at 2 by 3 heroes which hopefully wont take me a month or more to post the goods.

Well here are some more pickups from Diamond Kings.  This time it is a Dilson Herrera mini and a Prizm auto.  They were both picked up for under 7 bucks including shipping.  Maybe he'll take over 2nd for Murphy whos been questionable at times in his ability at defense and turning the double play.





LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE


LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

2 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up a box of Diamond Kings. Just sorted a stack of Sox cards and got a look at the few of the DK I have - good looking set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the set. Have my eye on some other minis too

      Delete