All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lets Go Bucs

Well post season baseball is in full swing with a wild and wonderful game last night won by the Royals.  Here's to another great game with the Buccos winning tonight.

Thankfully for cell phones and the watch ESPN app for the iPhone I am able to watch tonight's game while at work. 

Short post tonight and I need to get a package from Dutch posted that I got about a week ago..

Whats a post without a card.....Already showed this off, but its fitting for rooting for the Buccos being the Mets aren't in the playoffs



Well Stadium Club came out today.  Did anyone open any up?  If so whats your opinion of it?  I'm kinda curios to see how it looks and who they have signing.

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

and


LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to discuss a trade for the Seaver/Wright redemption email me at quinniethetrumpetman (at) yahoo (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete