All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm Back and Trade Bait Updated

Just a quick post.

Well I went ahead an updated my TRADE BAIT with a Verlander relic, a Boone Phillies auto, and a McCarthy 13 Prizm auto.  The '13 McCarthy Auto is not showing put looks exactly like the '12 auto of him except for its a different picture.

Hopefully I will be frequenting the blog land more frequently except for another week of vacation I have that is coming up in 2 weeks.

The Mets are halfway to their goal of 90 wins and only sit 7 games out of 1st in the NL East.  Maybe they can channel some Tug McGraw "Ya Gotta Believe" magic from the '73 season where they ended up in the world series after being in last place midway through the year.

Well here is a recent pickup that I made of the Mets lone allstar rep this year.  Hard too believe that David Wright didn't make it, but I guess that's what happens when you have an injury so close to the break.



Ya Gotta Believe!!!!!

Lets Go Mets!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. May disappear again if the Mets continue to do poorly when I post. Seems they win when I rarely post.

    ReplyDelete