All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me and My 1st Card Towards My New Collection

Well today is my Birthday and kind of got an early Birthday gift in the mail from an ebay purchase that I forgot about.

The card I received was a 2014 Inception Auto Relic of Noah Syndergaard /50.


As you may remember from my last post that a new goal of mine is to get an auto of every player born in NJ.  Well I didn't have to look to far being I have a Todd Frazier auto that I pulled from 2013 Gypsy Queen.   He was born in Point Pleasant and now resides in Toms River NJ where he won the Little League World Series back in 1998. Well that area is where I will be heading to for a weeks vacation with my family. It'll be nice to be back at my old stomping grounds. One name down only 418 more to go. 



I think I am going to pull the trigger and purchase a Trout auto before his prices sky rocket even more. I have been keeping an eye out on ebay and comc to see if I can get somewhat of a decent deal. I might as well go for an auto relic too being there's not much of a difference between them an just an auto. 

LETS GO METS and YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday.. cant wait to see what trout auto you get. That's one I havent been able to secure yet (have 2 Harpers, no trout)

    ReplyDelete