All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Friday, June 20, 2014

Hey It's Been Awhile

Sorry guys and/or gals. 

I've been busy with life and haven't had much time to do some blogging the past week or so.  I probably won't have much time either next week being I start my vacation this weekend. I'll try to check in every now and then to see some posts, but probably won't post much if at all. 

I opened 2 hobby boxes and 1 retail box for Fathers Day that my kids got me. Well the 2013 Prizm hobby box I pulled a Rizzo auto and a McCarthy auto if my memory serves me correctly and a die cut orange of a prospect sorry can't recall his name. In the 2012 Archives hobby box I pulled a Bob Boone Phillies auto and a Ed Kranepool auto. It's about time I pulled a Mets auto. In the retail archives from 2013(I believe) I broke the odds and hit a Verlander game used jersey relic. All will be available for trade but the Kranepool auto and I will post pictures once I return.  Hopefully I will have more time to get back to blogging then. 

My oldest actually helped me bust the Archives hobby box and got excited everytime he saw a Mets and Pirates player. He knows the Mets are my favorite team and the Pirates I watch being they are the local team. He was disappointed when we ran out of packs to open. Hopefully we can enjoy this hobby together for a long time to come. 

Let's Go Mets!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you and your oldest got to go through packs like that -- hopefully he gets excited about collecting too!

    ReplyDelete