All Things New York Mets

All Things New York Mets

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Yes I'm Still Here

Yes The Home Run Apple guy is still here.



I try to read as much as I can a couple a days a week and see a bunch of posts via twitter. I'm hoping in the next few months to get going again on the blog be it a once a week post or more frequent we shall see. Time is still limited but I should be able to squeeze some time in the not so distant future to start blogging again.


This past Sunday we took in the Pirates vs Mets ESPN game of the week. I was sure the Mets were going to lose being every time I see them in Pittsburgh they lose and Harvey was on the mound so it appeared to be the stars aligned for another loss with the way he's been pitching, but alas the Mets proved victorious in the end.


The highlight of the day had to be our oldest getting some in person autos from Josh Edgin and Tyler Pill who just got called up from triple A. Josh signed a bunch of autos and Tyler did too which is nice to see for the young fans of the game. Josh had a reply to my son when he started to sign his hat being he asked can I have your autograph an josh said how bout some manners and please can I have your auto but it was all in good fun. He did say thanks for the auto an josh said something to the effect that's more like it and glad to see you found your manners. 


Next up Aaron Boone taking in the game from right field


A little panoramic view of PNC park.  Wish I was down the third base line to get the city in as a backdrop.  


A little pregame warmup of Duda, Granderson, and Walker.





Thanks for reading and

Lets Go Mets!!!!!
Ya Gotta Believe!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! One more post and you are ahead of last years pace

    ReplyDelete